Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Work Christmas Party

My work's annual Christmas party was held at Rodizio Grill in Trolley Square this year. Let me start off by saying that this party was by far THE BEST ONE YET!!! OMG!! We had a blast this year! So my boss, Steve, had a great idea to have a karaoke night. It was so much fun and everyone enjoyed it! This year was really cool too because one of my best friends, Kayli started working here so she got to be apart of it. :) We started the night off with everyone just mingling and catching up a bit... then we had an awesome dinner! After dinner the real fun began. I sang with Christy and Sonja- we were the opening act, we sang Jingle Bell Rock... we didn't do so well, we were laughing way to hard and couldn't get it straight... Good thing the following acts were MUCH better! I was seriously shocked! I work with some very talented people! After all the performances we got out on the dance floor for some fun! :) I work at a great company! Thank you so much Steve for an awesome time! Merry Christmas!Kayli & her date, AdamEveryone out dancing!Me & My date Adam.

Christy, Me & Sonja trying to sing....

No comments: