Friday, December 17, 2010

A trip to Meeker...

My oldest sister Brandy and my niece Ashlynn live in Meeker, Colorado... for those of you who don't know where that's at it's in the middle of NOWHERE!! Its about 300 miles from Salt Lake City and to give you an idea of just how small this town is... a 5 year old can give you a tour and the tour of the whole town can be done in about 2 songs on the radio... it's a really small town. Well anyways...Adam and I made the trip down there to see them for Christmas and to get some gifts from her to give to the family. All in all the trip was good- I really enjoyed seeing my sister and Ashlynn, the town was super boring so I'm glad we didn't stay but still good to go and see them. I got to meet my sisters boyfriends family and that was nice, they owe the local store there- its like the walmart of Meeker. We had a really enjoyable and safe trip there and back.

No comments: