Thursday, November 27, 2008

2nd Thanksgiving

Riley Bug! Eating some olives...


Turkey!!!


Aaron getting some tasty food!



Me and Aaron had two Thanksgivings to attend. One at his Grandma's and the second was at Donna's mom's house. My dad was invited to Donna's Thanksgiving which was really nice of her to include him, so after we left Aaron's grandma's we went to my dad's to pick him up and then we went to Donna's mom's for our second Thanksgiving. We got there around 6 just in time for food. :) We had a lot of fun over there, Donna's mom is a very sweet lady. Donna's daughter was there with her family, Dave (her husband) Ashley & Brad (her granddaughter & her BF) and her step brother Rod.


Everyone watching football and eating turkey!



The food was very tasty like always! My favorite was the mash potatoes... They were so good! Oh and... The jello!

FOOD!!!


Thank you so much Donna! You are an amazing lady, I look up to you in so many ways! I'm so thankful to have you in my life, you and your family are amazing and I'm thankful to know all of them. I love you and you family so much! Thank you for all you and Dave do, I don't know what i would do without you guys!

No comments: