Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!






I had a great Thanksgiving holiday this year. I got to spend time with people that mean so much to me! This year I went with Aaron to his grandma's at 2 for his families Thanksgiving. It was a lot of fun! I got to meet more of Aaron's family and spend time with the ones I already know and love! His grandma is such a sweetheart and an amazing cook! My favorite was the stuffing and her banana cream pie! YUM!!! I just want to say that I'm so thankful for Aaron and his family. They are amazing people and have showed me so much love. I really care about everyone of them! They mean so much to me!














Aaron playing the Wii with his cousins

I'm thankful to have been excepted into their family. I'm thankful for all of Aaron's love and strength. He is an amazing man with the biggest heart! I love you Aaron and all of your wonderful family.


Scott, Aaron's dad (aka Mr. Jensen). He is such a nice guy.

No comments: