Thursday, August 12, 2010

Time to work!

I want to be healthy and start working out!!! Let me start of by saying that i do NOT think im fat or that I need to lose weight!

For awhile now I have really been wanting to start working out to get fit, get tone and to just be in shape, again not to lose weight. I'm not fat and I like my body but... I'm not healthy. I have no exercise what so ever in my life right now and I want that to change. I used to run a lot and I really enjoyed it but I haven't ran like really ran for so long! I also want to start eatting healthy. I've started to cut out some junk foods- I haven't ate any chips- well i did at a BBQ the other day but other than that i've steered clear... and i've only had 2 rockstars a week for the last month!! ( that's success for me right there? )

THE GOALS:

To work out 3 times a week for 30 minutes at least!

To eat healthy!

No comments: