Thursday, January 1, 2009

HaPPy NeW yEaRs! 2009

A new year is here! YaY! I can't believe how fast 2008 went by! 2008 was a really good year but I'm so looking forward and so excited for 2009.

I had a really nice New Years Eve. I went to Dawn & Andy's house to play cards and eat! I had so much fun! We played a card game called Hand and Foot. It was so much fun. We were on teams too, Andy and Aaron were on a team, me and Dave were on a team and Donna and Dawn were on a team. Andy and Aaron won like 3 or more games, i cant really remember but me and Dave won one game! I remember that!!! Go me and Dave! It may sound like a lame night but we really enjoyed it and loved every minute. When the clock hit midnight and it was finally 2009 me and Aaron had our first kiss for 2009. And then we went home and went to sleep! :) We're kind of lame and can't stay up all night but oh well. :) So at 12:15 or so me, Aaron, Donna and Dave headed home.

No comments: