Saturday, April 9, 2011

Weekend in Meeker



My little sister Michaela, our little Chihuahua Maddixx and I went to Meeker, CO to visit with our oldest sister Brandy, her two kidlits and our mother. We left really late Friday night and ended up getting caught in a really bad snow storm. The storm was the long stretch from Heber City to Vernal... It wasn't fun at all.

After our scary and very long drive we finally made it to the small town of Meeker around 12:30am. I was so tired and also really anxious to get out of my car!

Saturday my sister Brandy had to work so my mom, Michaela, Ashlynn, Maddixx and I decided to head to a town called Craig about an hour from Meeker. My nephew Austin didn't want to come so he stayed with his friends and we had a nice little girls right, beside Maddixx. When we got to Craig we got lunch and then we took a tour around the town. I liked Craig a lot more than Meeker. There is seriously NOTHING to do in Meeker. Craig is a lot bigger and had much more to do. Craig is a small town but not nearly as small as Meeker. We headed back to my sisters and spent the rest of the night watching movies and hanging out. It was good to see my mom and nephew. Michaela and I both hadn't seen them in a while. It was a nice short trip and our drive back to Utah was very smooth.

No comments: