Saturday, March 26, 2011

Festival of Colors

So I got talked into going to the Festival of Colors this year. Kayli went last year and had a blast and invited me this year. I didn't quite know what to expect but went anyways. WOW what a crazy event that was! So to start off we got a group together to go; Me, Kayli, Savanna, Hunter and Skylar. We all drove down together and of course we were all excited and having a good time.



When we reached Spanish Fork and saw some people leaving the event, Hunter and I were not excited to go anymore... It was a complete mess! So I don't really know the meaning behind the festival of colors but what you do there is get bags of chalk and throw it at people. So anyways... Hunter and I really were not excited to go but we drove all this way and so of course we still ended up going. As we were walking up to the entrance some people that were leaving throw some orange at Hunter!! It was on from there... We ended up having a lot of fun and I'm really glad we went. Even though the blonde in my hair is now stained pink I did have fun. Not sure if I'll go through that ever again but I can say I went. :) Thanks for a fun time guys.



1 comment:

Destini said...

WOW looks pretty crazy. I bet it was a great experience.